Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Alleyways and Avenues Forever

Dateline:  Monday the ninth of Summer

I received an "anonymous" letter, but it's clearly from my Arch nemesis, about a upcoming scheme. It went into no detail, unsurprisingly, but it did mention a local bar.  Figuring I could use a drink, I decided to swing by for a little while. The place was quiet, with a rabble that the bartender looked accustomed to.  There was nothing out of the ordinary.  On my way out, a jazz band led by one Seppo Ilmarinen (Swedish, I'd guess), entered the establishment, presumably to perform, or relax after a prior performance elsewhere.

On my way home, I was stopped by a rather drunken looking old man, who addressed himself as "Henderson."  I asked if Henderson was his first or last name, but he, instead of answering, went into a slurred rant about his "wee men" and how they were kidnapped.  I told him I don't do that kind of case, and continued on my way.

I got to thinking about Arch nemesis's potential schemes, recalling our encounter at the bay.  Are all of his upcoming schemes equally as arbitrary, or is there some hidden reason for his odd plans?

He must be off of his head, I thought, before remembering the crate for the Red Cross and Orphanage facility that he apparently owns.

I will look into this soon, after I figure out how to smoke without a mouth.  It's difficult, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment