Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Phantom abstractions in the blogosphere mist

..but my heart just wasn't in it. Besides, he was an abstract fanfiction of an abstraction too. In a way, we were like brothers, he and I. Rascally brothers who spend eternity chasing and fleeing each other. Sometimes he leads. Sometimes I lead. Sometimes he leads. Sometimes I. Sometimes we fight, sometimes we talk, sometimes we waltz as mere phantom abstractions in the blogosphere mist. If I arrested him, I would have no one.

So I adjusted my hat and left for the city outside. The city that is sometimes a lady. When I'm feeling particularly metaphorical. Which sometimes I'm not. But sometimes I am. And that kind of balance can be nice. So. So yeah. So I walked out of there.

The Blog Without a Face
Written by Jordan "DJa(Billy [Christoph Magreat] Everyblogger)y32" Dooling
Based on a concept that deserves some credit to Eric "Jesus Archangard" Taylor
Justin Bieber and James Joyce pictures were found on Google, as was the McLovin license. Slender Man art on license drawn by Rappu. Blog poster drawn by DJay.
Characters based on concepts from the Fear Mythos.
I hereby give the Fearbloggers permission to use The Blog Without a Face however they see fit.
2013-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment